Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (this “Policy”) describes prohibited uses of the software and services (“Subscription Services”) offered by Aggregate Singularity, Inc. (“ASI” or “we”). ASI may modify this Policy at any time by posting a revised version on the ASI website (https://www.aggregatesingularity.com) (the “Site”). By using the Subscription Services, you agree to the latest version of this Policy. If you violate the Policy or authorize or help others to do so, we may suspend or terminate your access to the Subscription Services. In the event of a conflict between this Policy and your agreement with ASI governing use of the Subscription Services (the “Agreement”), this Policy shall control, but only to the extent of such conflict. Capitalized terms used herein but not defined herein shall have the meanings set forth in the Agreement.
No Illegal, Harmful, Offensive, Medical or Sensitive Content
To the extent that the Agreement contains any limitations on the types of “Customer Data” that may be transmitted to the Subscription Services, you agree not to transmit or upload any other types of information to the Subscription Services. In addition, you agree that you may not use or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use the Subscription Services for any illegal, harmful or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content within the Subscription Services that is illegal, harmful, offensive, medical information or sensitive personally identifiable information. Prohibited content specifically includes:
- Infringing Content. Content that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others.
- Offensive Content. Content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, harassing, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable, including content that constitutes pornography or child pornography, relates to bestiality, depicts non-consensual sex acts, or promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm.
- Harmful Content. Content or other computer technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots or that otherwise causes any damage or injury to any person or property.
- Medical or Sensitive Information. Content that is “protected health information” as that term is defined under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, as amended and supplemented, or sensitive personally identifiable information such as personal bank account numbers, credit card numbers, country identifications numbers (such as social insurance, social security, driver’s license or passport numbers).
No E-Mail or Other Message Abuse
You will not use the Services to distribute, or otherwise facilitate the distribution of unsolicited bulk e-mail, junk email, spam, chain letters or other messages.
You will not use the Services to perform or disclose any benchmarking, availability, or performance testing of the Subscription Services.
Our Monitoring and Enforcement
We reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation of this Policy or the misuse of the Subscription Services. We may:
- investigate violations of this Policy or misuse of the Subscription Services; or
- remove, disable access to, or modify any content or resource that violates this Policy or any other agreement we have with you for use of the Subscription Services.
We may report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. Our reporting may include disclosing appropriate customer information. We may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this Policy.
Reporting of Violations of this Policy
If you become aware of any violations of this Policy, you must immediately notify us and provide us with assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy the violation. To report any violation of this Policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org